Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Important Notice!

We received an Important Notice (really just a personal data review) from a financial institution in the mail last week.  I just got around to opening it today, to my shock, I discovered the following about my husband:


Well!  That is QUITE an Important Notice!  While his name is Matthew, and he is a self-employed business owner, I was unaware until today that his occupation was DANCER.  Yes.  Dancer.  As in, he solely provides with his soles*.

I burst out laughing!

So, Matt has apparently had a secret life for the past 3 to 5 years, and neither of us had any clue.  I guess "visual media" and "visual arts" are closer than I thought.  Good thing we got this "Important Notice". 

By the way, if you'd like to see how talented he REALLY is, check out www.mtinley.com!



*I know it's an awful pun, but I'm a little bitty bit proud of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment